This weekend we used Peanut Butter Smoke & Dagger to create a delicious Beer-B-Q sauce that we used to marinate chicken breasts for our BBQ. We’ve also made this recipe using the regular Smoke & Dagger, which is equally delicious. See recipe below and enjoy!
* 1 cup of warm J&A beer
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup white vinegar
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (optional)
1. Mix all but the chopped onions in a heavy pot and bring to a boil. Let this simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the onion and lemon zest. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Blend using a mixer if you like yours chunky or a blender to puree it making it smooth.
TagsAbby Barismo bars bottles Brats brewery brewing Coasters Coffee cooking Copper Legend Eric Fermenters Framinghammer Baltic Porter germany history homebrew Hoponious Union hops India Pale Lager Jabby Brau Jack Jimi Michiel Lager legal Leisure Time Lager logo Maibock malt Meg Hahesy Mural organic press Recipe Red Tape Lager restaurants Sam Saxon Sons Pilsner science Smoke & Dagger store tanks tap handles tees video